2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Thats a tough one...John Lennon probably or Robert Downey Jr.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
The PCV valve on these models is located in the intake plenum under a cover.
4) What do you think about most?
Scout maybe...I know, I am a sad person XD
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Next to the theater doors."
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent
I very good at impressions apparently, I can also wiggle my nose and sometimes my ears....
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
uh Girls need to stop being b!tchy, boys need to stop trying to act so cool, I have no idea XD
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not that I know of
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
those massive mosquitos but thats a phobia not a weird phobia so I guess not
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
walking up to my house from the bus
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
that really depends, probably behind though
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
ooo...The Beatles or The Beastie Boys
17) What was the last lie you told?
I don't remember
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
I don't know...
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness- I get distracted way too easily
Strength- I have no idea...
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
probably Robert Downey Jr.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope and never will
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I used to collect snow globes. As of now, nope
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate- Any high noise
Love- music. REAL music. None of this modern day crap
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in spirits? How about aliens?
for both- sometimes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left
The door, drum set
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I don't recall a terrible place I have been too at the moment...I'll just say the doctors office when I'm due for a shot O_O
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
Definitely East Coast
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To be happy.
36) Define Art.
An expression of ones thoughts
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
Rainy, snowing soon
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Nope and Nope.
41) What was the last book you read?
Into the Wild.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Ew no, it makes me sick!
43) Do you have any nicknames?
A few actually
44) What was the last movie you saw?
A Christmas Carol
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I haven't had that many bad injuries, I guess a terrible sprain in my neck, I couldn't turn my head or move it at all for weeks
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
I haven't caught any but I have had them sit on my fingers and stuff
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Team. Fortress. 2. (Scout specifically :3)
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Oh hell yes. All the time. I know its rotten but hey, I'm sensitive!
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
Save save save.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Chocolate molten fudge cake at Sonic. Those are to die for!
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
Nope...though I kinda wish I was XD
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
School and home and thats it
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
At all times!
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't have one...if I get a friend it just sorta happens
64) Where is your best friend?
In her bed asleep probably
65) Spit or swallow?
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Surfing the waves of the internet
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
He probably doesn't have one
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
That depends on certain things. I feel like at times I would drive myself crazy, other times I wouldn't know what I would do without me XD
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
SCREW THAT JOB, THERE IS A DOG WHO NEEDS MY HELP!
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die?
I don't know. I wouldn't want them to worry and be sad. I would want my last days to be happy.
b) What do you do with your remaining days?
Get through my bucket list which includes going to certain places, doing certain things
c) Would you be afraid?
I don't know, if I was in my 40's and married, probably not. Now though, I would be bummed out that I didn't get to even start my life yet. That would be the biggest crusher of all I think.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
You can't have one without the other!
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
hmmm...probably In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel but it also makes me sad so Idk
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
THAT is none of your business!
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust is key. Talking to eachother but also having space at the same time so that you JUUUST get enough time with them
77) How can I win your heart?
Flatter me I guess. Make me laugh and you're on the right track
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Can't say for sure. A lot of the decisions I make in my life are stupid and I regret them right after I do them so...yeah
80) What size shoes do you wear?
9 or 10
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
People are DYING to get into this graveyard! Hahaha thats not funny...
82) What is your favorite word?
Synagogue used to be my favorite word. Now though...Freakin' probably. Thats so much fun to say
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Blood. Pump. Ew...
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
"That rhymed. Unintentional."
85) What's the last song you listened to?
The Setup by Favored Nations
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Purple. A deep, dark purple
87) What is your current desktop picture?
L from Deathnote
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Oh, so many people! Er-I mean...no one...
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I don't know...depends on who's asking the question really
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
I'd probably scream at first and be terrified, then after a little while when I realize they are harmless, I'd probably mess with them
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The power of Good Luck. Just think about it...
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
A day WAAAAY back in Maryland...probably hanging out with neighborhood friends or something. There is another one too but I'll keep it to myself (it's not naughty or anything, it's just better kept to myself
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
The day my crush rejected me...extremely harshly I might add. He threatened to beat me up for liking him!
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Sex after marriage. Unless I am married to this guy, I am not sleeping with him.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Russia, England or France. Either one will do!
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
oh many times...
98) Ever been on a plane?
also many times
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Make love. Not war. Stop being stupid and quit the fighting.